Zwift is a free Health & Fitness App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Zwift PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Zwift blends the fun of video games with the intensity of serious training, helping you achieve every one of your fitness goals. Pair a Zwift-supported device to our app, and get started today. Train. Race. Make new friends and find new competitors, all from the comfort of your home.
Daily runs and rides rise to the next level thanks to Zwift.
Dive into a collection of immersive worlds using a treadmill and foot pod to run, or bike trainer to ride. Follow training plans designed by world-class coaches, create your own, or just go for a casual ride or run with a global community as dedicated as you are. Your training levels up with this any-weather, at-home game that helps you smash your goals!
Spin your way through central London. Stride through a futuristic New York City. Transform your living room into a training playground where you can tear through the desert, across Mayan Ruins, beneath an underwater tunnel, and beyond.
Training is now better at home: trust your bike trainer or treadmill and foot pod to track your results and give you all the data you need. Analyze your workouts. Take your performance to the next level.
Trust Zwift to turn every ride and run into a game, because Fun is Fast!
5 REASONS TO WORK OUT WITH ZWIFT:
• Over 1,000 structured workouts and training plans. Pick whatever you need to help reach your goals.
• Take part in group rides, runs, workouts, or races. We offer over 200 live events a day.
• Immersive experiences. Get cycling in the Alps or run in the English countryside!
• Drive your performance with data. Monitor your progress and analyze your performance.
• Widely supported technology. Our app works with dozens of trainers and devices (smart trainer, classic trainer, foot pod, etc.).
Download Zwift and experience the freedom to train, ride, or run any time. Your time, your pace, your place.
Run for free, or ride as much as you want with Zwift’s monthly subscription of $14.99. Prices may vary from country to country.
WIDE SELECTION OF SUPPORTED DEVICES
For an exhaustive list of supported treadmills and foot pods, please visit support.zwift.com.
Please check our Android Forum at https://forums.zwift.com/c/android
or visit us at https://zwift.com/contact-us
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Zwift first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to get your Windows 10 product key from Command Prompt [Guide]
Download and Install Zwift on PC
To download and install Zwift for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Zwift on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Zwift on PC.
Download Zwift for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Zwift Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Zwift, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Zwift on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.