Zwift Companion is a free Android App developed by Zwift, Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Zwift Companion PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Zwift Companion App is the perfect companion to Zwift. Stay connected when you're on the go. Pair it with your computer over the same Wifi network and use it as a Zwift game controller when you're riding.
At a glance see recent activities in your feed, training plan details, upcoming events and progress on your goals.
Explore upcoming events, see who is going, and sign up.
See what the people you follow have been doing in Zwift. Want to pat someone on the back for a ride they did, give them a Ride On right in the feed.
Create weekly or monthly goals to keep on track.
Want to see where you are in the world while you're Zwifting? Check out the map. Tap on your friend to send a Ride On or start a chat.
When connected to the game the Workout screen lets you see and control your workout.
Chat with people Zwifting around you or have a direct conversation with someone in particular. If you are in an event, you can chat with those in your group.
Don't have a bike computer? We've got you covered. The Dashboard provides all the key metrics you expect right at your fingertips – watts, speed, distance, elevation, time, cadence and heart rate.
Mix it up with fellow Zwifters. Give an elbow flick when you want someone to pull through or wave to say "hi". Send real time encouragement or egg someone on with audio clips. Choose to see the action from four different POV and capture it with a snapshot. Actions are fun.
Scroll up or down to see everyone on course in front or behind you. See how much time separates you, check their power output (w/kg) and how many laps they've completed. Private message anyone.
End your ride and automatically upload it to one of your supported fitness sites right from your phone.
Ask about our opinion, Zwift Companion provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Home Design : Word Life on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Zwift Companion on PC
To download and install Zwift Companion for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Zwift Companion on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Zwift Companion on PC.
Download Zwift Companion for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Zwift Companion Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Zwift Companion, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Zwift Companion on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.