Zoho Mail – Email and Calendar is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Zoho Corporation. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Zoho Mail – Email and Calendar PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
With full-fledged Email, Calendar and Contacts packed into one single app, Zoho Mail is the suite-st email app around.
Multiple account support – Add and switch between your different Zoho email accounts. Or view it all in one go through the unified Inbox with push notifications.
Conversation view – Easily keep up with long email threads with related messages bunched together.
Optimized for Tablets – Zoho Mail is fully optimized for Android Tablets of various form factors.
Quick swipe actions – Instantly archive or delete emails with customizable swipe actions.
Advanced search – Dig into your inbox in seconds with auto-suggestions and handy filter options.
Work Offline – Compose and send emails even when offline. Emails will be sent as and when internet connection becomes available.
Integrated Calendar – View / schedule your appointments and accept invites from within your email.
Contacts on the go – Filter emails from your contacts or keep in touch with them through Email or a Call.
Streams – Where you can Collaborate, Socialize and Integrate. Have productive conversations without the clutter of long emails, thus changing the way you communicate; within and between teams.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Zoho Mail – Email and Calendar first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Rugo – Icon Pack Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Zoho Mail – Email and Calendar on PC
To download and install Zoho Mail – Email and Calendar for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Zoho Mail – Email and Calendar on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Zoho Mail – Email and Calendar on PC.
Download Zoho Mail – Email and Calendar for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Zoho Mail – Email and Calendar Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Zoho Mail – Email and Calendar, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Zoho Mail – Email and Calendar on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.