ZOE: Interactive Story is the newest Simulation release developed and published by The Other Guys. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ZOE: Interactive Story PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
COMING ON MAY 10TH!
Zoe discovers she is a witch. As she struggles with her new powers she falls in love with a werewolf… Help her make the right decisions, shaping the story as you play.
Live the adventure in this unique Interactive Story!
ZOE: Interactive Story provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Jewels Dragon Quest on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install ZOE: Interactive Story on PC
To download and install ZOE: Interactive Story for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ZOE: Interactive Story on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ZOE: Interactive Story on PC.
Download ZOE: Interactive Story for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ZOE: Interactive Story Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ZOE: Interactive Story, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ZOE: Interactive Story on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.