zmNinja-pro is a free Android App developed by Pliable Pixels, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on zmNinja-pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
zmNinja is a powerful mobile application for home security monitoring. It works along with ZoneMinder. It uses the new Zoneminder APIs, so please make sure you have ZM 1.30 or above installed.
*** PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY***
a) You need to configure your ZM APIS *correctly*. Please read https://zmninja.readthedocs.io/en/latest/guides/FAQ.html#things-you-should-own-up-to before you buy (especially "Try before you buy" part – the desktop version of zmNinja is free to download forever)
b) There is an extensive FAQ, please read https://zmninja.readthedocs.io/en/latest/guides/FAQ.html
c) If you are facing issues, there are multiple options to contact me – https://github.com/pliablepixels/zmNinja/issues or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
d) Happy to refund anytime (if its within the time limit Google Play store allows for a refund). Just email me your Order-ID. No questions asked.
zmNinja-pro provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to use Snapshot Go in Pokèmon Go [Guide]
Download and Install zmNinja-pro on PC
To download and install zmNinja-pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type zmNinja-pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy zmNinja-pro on PC.
Download zmNinja-pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More zmNinja-pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using zmNinja-pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running zmNinja-pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.