Zen: personalized stories feed is a free Entertainment App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Zen: personalized stories feed PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Yandex Zen is an infinite feed of stories, images, videos, articles, features and many more, sourced for you by artificial intelligence, based on your personal interests and preferences. Enjoy a limitless stream of content to tickle your fancy, right at your fingertips.
Download Yandex Zen to discover something new every day! No fees or subscription charges.
Yandex Zen is available in English, as well as Hindi, Bengali, Telugu and Tamil, among 50 other languages.
ENJOY CONTENT FROM OVER 1000 SOURCES
Enjoy one of the largest collections of stories from more than 1,000 trusted sources covering everything from sports to celebrities, and from business to technology. Bollywood, cricket or horoscopes – discover something interesting personally for you.
GET ZEN TO KNOW YOU
Fine-tune your personal feed by liking or disliking articles to see more of similar content or less of it. Each of your likes or dislikes counts. The more you use Yandex Zen, the more it learns about your individual interests, the better content it will be offering you.
THINK GLOBAL, ACT LOCAL
Adjust your Yandex Zen to your personal perspective by liking more global articles or more local articles, or disliking them, to see more of similar content or less of it in your feed.
SEE WHAT HAPPENS ABROAD
Discover new interesting stories popular in other countries simply by changing your source country in Settings.
READ STORIES IN YOUR PREFERRED LANGUAGE
Enjoy content in your preferred language regardless of your location – be it your mother tongue or an acquired language. Simply choose the language you prefer in Settings.
PICK YOUR SOURCES
Add your favourite content sources to the feed in Settings and view more articles from your favourite media, or simply block those sources that fail to entertain you.
CHOOSE WHERE TO VIEW YOUR FEED
Install the app’s widget on any screen of your smartphone and enjoy your personal content feed where you want it.
KEEP UP WITH WHAT’S NEW
View snapshots of the latest additions to your personal feed right in Notifications.
VIEW CONTENT RIGHT IN ZEN
Read stories, view images or watch video right in Yandex Zen. Enable this function in Settings and save time by viewing content without opening your browser.
UPDATE YOUR FEED WHENEVER YOU WANT
Simply swipe down from the top to see more stories. Your content feed updates automatically, but you can always update it yourself.
Get in touch with us with your comments, requests or suggestions at https://yandex.com/support/zen/troubleshooting/clients.xml .
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Zen: personalized stories feed first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to limit Show Desktop to the active screen on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Zen: personalized stories feed on PC
To download and install Zen: personalized stories feed for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Zen: personalized stories feed on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Zen: personalized stories feed on PC.
Download Zen: personalized stories feed for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Zen: personalized stories feed Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Zen: personalized stories feed, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Zen: personalized stories feed on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.