Zen Koi 2 is the newest Casual release developed and published by LandShark Games. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Zen Koi 2 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Zen Koi 2 is a sequel to the mesmerising collection game Zen Koi that follows the Asian myth about Koi ascending into Dragons. Developed by LandShark Games, Zen Koi 2 is a free-to-play mobile game that offers an enhanced experience with new features built on the well-loved core gameplay of languid action and strategic collection. Featuring the new Dragon Realm and My Pond, you can now play with your ascended Dragon and decorate your own pond!
Notes on Permissions required:
Zen Koi 2 is free to download and play. However, optional items are available via In-App Purchase within the game to expand upon your gameplay experience.
Zen Koi 2 gives away free pearls when you watch video ads. On some devices, those ads need to be stored temporarily on the external memory card. For that to work, please allow Zen Koi 2 permission to 'access photos, media and files'.
Zen Koi 2 provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Finding Blue Free (KOR) PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Zen Koi 2 on PC
To download and install Zen Koi 2 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Zen Koi 2 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Zen Koi 2 on PC.
Download Zen Koi 2 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Zen Koi 2 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Zen Koi 2, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Zen Koi 2 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.