Yummly is a free Android App developed by Yummly, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Yummly PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Yummly is your smart cooking sidekick, offering personalized guidance every step of the way. From recipe recommendations just for you, to handy tools and helpful videos, Yummly has everything you need to improve life in the kitchen. Experience what millions are enjoying on the web, free on your Android device.
★ 2 million + recipes from the best of the best 👨🍳👩🍳🥇
An endless supply of recipes to fuel your next cooking adventure from Yummly’s test kitchen and top sites like AllRecipes, Epicurious, Food52 to smaller food blogs and everything in between. Every week, thousands of new recipes are added to Yummly for you to discover and Yum.
★ Discover recipe recommendations, just for you 🍽️
Set up your taste and nutrition preferences and we’ll only serve up recipes that match. As you use Yummly, like magic, it learns about your likes (and don’t likes). Yummly will provide you with food recipe recommendations every day that you are sure to love. In a bit of a food rut? Let Yummly help you out with a cornucopia of tasty suggestions for cooking. The more you Yum, the better it gets!
★ Step-by-step guided recipes 🎬⏲🍴
Let Yummly do the thinking for you with our step-by-step recipes, including video tutorials, timers, and more handy tools to make cooking a breeze.
★ Collect, save, and organize your favorites 💾
Saving your favorite recipes couldn’t be easier. With the simple tap of a “Yum” button, your faves are stashed for safekeeping in a digital recipe box. Once saved, create collections for easy organization and viewing when cooking and grocery shopping.
★ Personalized diets & allergies 🍉🍊🌶️🍍🥑🍓
Are you eating vegan, vegetarian, paleo, or gluten free? Do you have a food allergy to dairy, peanuts, or seafood? Simply hate cilantro? Yummly has you covered! We scour recipes from across the web and automatically filter out recipes based on your tastes, allergies, and diets.
★ The most powerful way to search for recipes 🔍
Why waste time sifting through the wrong recipes? Our unique search filters allow you to find the perfect recipe. Filter by cuisine, nutrition requirements (for calories, carbs, fat, or cholesterol), cook time, technique, and more.
★ Recipe scheduling for easy meal planning 📅⏰
Schedule a recipe to the exact time you want to eat and it's instantly added to your calendar. You'll even get a gentle nudge when it's time to start cooking.
★ Add entire recipes to your grocery shopping list 🗒️🛒
With one click you can add a full recipe to your shopping list. Yummly automatically categorizes your shopping list by both aisles and recipes to make your trip to the grocery store a snap.
★Use voice commands to keep your screen clean
Navigate hands-free through our step-by-step Guided Recipes with Yummly Voice Control. Just say "Hey Yummly" to activate voice commands so you can move through recipe steps, see ingredients, start timers and more.
Download the free Yummly app today. Let’s get cookin’!
CA residents – Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.yummly.com/do-not-sell-my-info
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Yummly first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Audiobooks from Audible Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Yummly on PC
To download and install Yummly for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Yummly on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Yummly on PC.
Download Yummly for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Yummly Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Yummly, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Yummly on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.