YouTube TV – Watch & Record Live TV is a free Android App developed by Google LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on YouTube TV – Watch & Record Live TV PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
• Cable-free live TV. No cable box required.
• Watch major broadcast and cable networks, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, NFL Network, ESPN, HGTV, TNT and more, including your local sports & news channels.
• Watch on your smartphone, tablet, computer, smart TV, or game console, and on your big screen via Google Chromecast, Roku player & TV, and Apple TV.
• Cloud DVR without DVR storage space limits. Each recording will be stored for 9 months.
• 6 YouTube TV accounts per household. Everyone gets their own login, recommendations and DVR.
• No commitment, no contracts; cancel anytime.
• Start your free-trial today.
Over eighty-five networks are available in YouTube TV:
ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, PBS, and more
CBS Sports Network, NBC Sports RSN (regional), ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNews, ESPNU, Golf Channel, MLB Game of the Week Live on YouTube, MLB Network, NBA TV, NBCSN, NFL Network, Olympic Channel, SEC Network, and more
ENTERTAINMENT & LIFESTYLE
AMC, Animal Planet, BBC America, BET, Bravo,CMT, Comedy Central, Comet, CourtTV, Cozi TV, Decades, Discovery, E!, Food Network, Freeform, FX, FXM, FXX, IFC, Investigation Discovery, HGTV, MotorTrend, Nat Geo, Nat Geo Wild, OWN, Oxygen, Paramount Network, Pop, QVC, Smithsonian Channel, SundanceTV, SyFy, TBS, TCM, TLC, TNT, Travel Channel, TruTV, TV Land, USA, VH1, WE tv, WGN America, YouTube Originals, and more
ABC News Live, BBC World News, Cheddar, CNBC, CNBC World, MSNBC, NBCLX and more
Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, Nickelodeon, PBS Kids, Universal Kids
Sports and premium networks like HBO Max, SHOWTIME and STARZ are also available for an additional monthly charge.
YouTube TV is available nationwide in the United States.
For more information, please visit our Help Center.
Terms of service: tv.youtube.com/tv/terms
Paid terms of service: tv.youtube.com/tv/paidterms
Enjoy cable-free live tv now!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced YouTube TV – Watch & Record Live TV first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Best VPN for Turkmenistan in 2018 to Express Yourself [Guide]
Download and Install YouTube TV – Watch & Record Live TV on PC
To download and install YouTube TV – Watch & Record Live TV for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type YouTube TV – Watch & Record Live TV on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy YouTube TV – Watch & Record Live TV on PC.
Download YouTube TV – Watch & Record Live TV for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More YouTube TV – Watch & Record Live TV Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using YouTube TV – Watch & Record Live TV, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running YouTube TV – Watch & Record Live TV on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.