YouTube Studio is the newest Video Players & Editors release developed and published by Google LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on YouTube Studio PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The official YouTube Studio app makes it faster and easier to manage your YouTube channels on the go. Check out your latest stats, respond to comments, upload custom video thumbnail images, schedule videos, and get notifications so you can stay connected and productive from anywhere.
* Monitor channel and video performance with easy-to-use analytics
* Filter and respond to comments
* Get notifications when something important happens
* Update video details including thumbnail images, monetization settings, and schedule dates
* Manage playlists
* Contacts (Get Accounts): Needed to allow you to log in to your account
* Storage: Needed to allow you to store your video thumbnail images.
YouTube Studio provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Document Scanner – Free Scan PDF & Image to Text PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install YouTube Studio on PC
To download and install YouTube Studio for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type YouTube Studio on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy YouTube Studio on PC.
Download YouTube Studio for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More YouTube Studio Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using YouTube Studio, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running YouTube Studio on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.