YouTube is the newest Video Players & Editors release developed and published by Google LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on YouTube PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Get the official YouTube app for Android phones and tablets. See what the world is watching — from the hottest music videos to what’s trending in gaming, entertainment, news, and more. Subscribe to channels you love, share with friends, and watch on any device.
With a new design, you can have fun exploring videos you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos, your subscriptions, or your account. You can also subscribe to your favorite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, express yourself with comments or shares, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
FIND VIDEOS YOU LOVE FAST
• Browse personal recommendations on the Home tab
• See the latest from your favorite channels on the Subscriptions tab
• Look up videos you’ve watched and liked on the Account tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
• Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, and shares
• Upload and edit your own videos with filters and music – all inside the app
Ask about our opinion, YouTube provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: AccuWeather Platinum the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install YouTube on PC
To download and install YouTube for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type YouTube on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy YouTube on PC.
Download YouTube for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More YouTube Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using YouTube, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running YouTube on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.