YouTube Music is the newest Music & Audio release developed and published by Google LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on YouTube Music PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
YouTube Music lets you watch and listen to a nearly endless catalog in an app designed for music discovery.
Enjoy music for free with ads, or get YouTube Red.
A YouTube built just for music
• Every video starts a non-stop station
• Personalized stations learn your tastes
• See concert footage and live recordings
A nearly endless catalog
• New artists, classic favorites, and everything in between
• Classic live recordings that span decades
• Official music videos, playlists, remixes, covers, and more
Amplify your experience with YouTube Red
• Enjoy your music without ads
• The music keeps playing even when your screen is off
• Take your music on-the-go with offline mixtape
Get 1 month of YouTube Red for free. Existing YouTube Red or Google Play Music members and users of either service who have already received this free trial are not eligible. Monthly charges apply for YouTube Red membership outside of trial periods.
YouTube Music provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: musical.ly Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install YouTube Music on PC
To download and install YouTube Music for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type YouTube Music on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy YouTube Music on PC.
Download YouTube Music for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More YouTube Music Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using YouTube Music, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running YouTube Music on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.