YouTube Kids is a free Entertainment App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on YouTube Kids PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
A world of learning and fun, made just for kids
We created YouTube Kids to make it safer and simpler for kids to explore the world through online video – from their favorite shows and music to learning how to build a model volcano (or make slime ;-), and everything in between. There’s also a whole suite of parental controls, so you can tailor the experience to your family’s needs.
A safer online experience for kids
We use a mix of filters, user feedback and human reviewers to keep the videos in YouTube Kids family friendly. But no system is perfect and inappropriate videos can slip through, so we’re constantly working to improve our safeguards and offer more features to help parents create the right experience for their families.
Get the scoop on all the control features available to you:
Create up to eight kid profiles, each with their own viewing preferences, video recommendations, and settings.
Find a video or channel you don’t want your kid to watch? Block it to automatically remove it from all of your kids’ profiles.
Alert us immediately by reporting videos that shouldn’t be in the app. The video will be sent to us for fast review.
Turn search on so kids can access more videos. Turn search off for a more contained experience.
Set up a timer to put limits on how long your kids can play with the app.
Keep tabs on what your kids are watching in the app.
WATCH ON TV:
Gather your family and enjoy YouTube Kids on select TVs
For more information, visit kids.youtube.com.
Other important information:
Parental setup is needed to ensure the best experience possible for your kid.
YouTube Kids contains paid ads in order to offer the app for free. Your kid may also see videos with commercial content from YouTube creators that are not paid ads.
Important information for parents with Family Link Google accounts.
You can create Google Accounts for kids under the age of 13 in Family Link. Your kids can sign into YouTube Kids with their Google Account. You can access parental settings in the Family Link app and enable an additional content level setting in our app. Opt into an “older” setting if you feel your kid is ready for less restricted videos. These videos may contain some explicit language and imagery, violence and suggestive content. In addition, this setting tries to exclude mature content, but no automated system is perfect and your kid may find content with nudity, highly offensive language, and extreme violence.
The Privacy Notice for Google Accounts created in Family Link describes our privacy practices when your kid uses YouTube Kids with their Google Account. When your kid uses YouTube Kids without signing into their Google Account, the YouTube Kids Privacy Notice applies.
Ask about our opinion, YouTube Kids provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Animal Planet GO on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install YouTube Kids on PC
To download and install YouTube Kids for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type YouTube Kids on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy YouTube Kids on PC.
Download YouTube Kids for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More YouTube Kids Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using YouTube Kids, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running YouTube Kids on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.