YouChuru is a free Android App developed by いなば食品株式会社, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on YouChuru PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
"YouChuru" is a brand new APP enabling you to create a TV Commercial type of video.
You are the director of your beloved cat’s video and they are the star! Why don't you try making your own "YouChuru Video"?
Your video could be featured in an INABA TV commercial. Once you post via "YouChuru", and enter our AD model audition from the "Participate in Contest" button. Then your cat’s video is entered for consideration.
How to use
▷STEP1 – Enter your cat's name.
▷STEP2 – Input your address.
▷STEP3 – To Shoot 3 video scenes.
▶▶▶Just complete these three easy steps to make your cat’s video!
● How to post
Once your video is created, you can enter our AD model audition from the "Participate in Contest" button.
You can also post to your SNS via the "Post Your Video on Social" button.
●Your creatives are automatically archived in your YouChuru library.
YouChuru provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Dangers of Using a VPN: Here’s All You Should Know [Guide]
Download and Install YouChuru on PC
To download and install YouChuru for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type YouChuru on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy YouChuru on PC.
Download YouChuru for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More YouChuru Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using YouChuru, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running YouChuru on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.