YI Home is a free Video Players & Editors App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on YI Home PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
-YI Home Camera connects you with your family through real-time video and audio anytime and anywhere just a fingertip away
-Equipped with a 111° wide-angle lens, you can extend the area of coverage to enable a clear view of specific areas and objects. Simply double click to activate 4x digital zoom to focus on details
-With a simple tap on your mobile phone, you can initiate a 2-way conversation with your family remotely. Its specially designed microphone and speaker ensures loud and clean voice quality
-By simply panning your mobile phone left and right, a complete panoramic view will be displayed to provide a better viewing experience. The gyroscope support, integrated in the Yi Smart App, is able to follow the mobile phone orientation, making it easier to see every corner being monitored
-The YI Home camera uses all glass lenses with f/2.0 aperture to produce bright and crystal images. With HD resolution (1280×720), it still delivers excellent image quality even if your enlarged to view small details
-YI Home camera always keeps an eye on things that is important to you.With built-in high accuracy motion detection technology, the camera sends notification to your mobile phone detailing when, where, and what movement was detected so you always stay on top of things that you care about, instantly!
-Support up to 32GB SD card, it stores video and audio of special moments, fully indexed, for you to cherish at the touch of your fingertip. Best yet, a built-in mode triggers store action only when image change is detected to achieve best storage capacity optimization
-Our adaptive streaming technology automatically adjust to the optimal viewing quality based on your network conditions
YI Home provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Mute An Instagram Account [Guide]
Download and Install YI Home on PC
To download and install YI Home for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type YI Home on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy YI Home on PC.
Download YI Home for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More YI Home Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using YI Home, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running YI Home on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.