Yellowstone GyPSy Driving Tour is a free Travel & Local App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Yellowstone GyPSy Driving Tour PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Commentary plays AUTOMATICALLY as you drive around Yellowstone National Park.
** It's highly recommended to download the NEW GyPSy Guide app – filled with the latest updates and additional trip planning tools. Download the new app for free and transfer your "old" tours into the new app.
Here on the Play Store, search GyPSy Guide and look for the red and white pin marker icon.
Just like having a tour guide in your car!
GyPSy Guide GPS driving tour of Yellowstone is an excellent way to enjoy a sightseeing trip to explore the national park. There are 300+ audio points that play automatically, featuring what to see, stories, tips and advice. All the benefits of a guided tour, the freedom to drive yourself.
TOUR GUIDE AS YOU DRIVE AROUND YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK
If you like driving yourself when you go sightseeing, GyPSy Guide™ tour apps allow you to enjoy a guided tour experience while remaining totally independent. By driving yourself, you'll be able to get from place to place faster, see more things and not be tied to anyone else's schedule.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THE BEST SIGHTS AND STORIES
The tour apps use your device’s location abilities to play the commentary AUTOMATICALLY. All you have to do is drive, listen and decide which places you want to stop at. Our tour guides have created an insightful and entertaining tour of Yellowstone. We’ll recommend the best places to experience and some great locations that most visitors will drive by. There’s so much to see and do, GyPSy will help you prioritize what suits you best and make sure you don’t miss a thing
GyPSy Guide knows where you are and which direction you are heading, and plays commentary automatically about the things you are seeing, plus stories and tips and advice.
EXPLORE LIKE A LOCAL
It’s just like having a local friend to show you around. And that friend just happens to be a professional tour guide.
The same information you would get on a bus tour or from a guide book, for just a fraction of the price. And you control the itinerary and schedule.
No data, cellular or even wireless network connection needed while touring. Download over Wi-Fi before you tour. Anyone can use them with no need for roaming data – even visiting from another country.
DRIVING TOUR ROUTE
The tour includes the most popular sightseeing stops and many more:
1) Old Faithful and the incredible Geyser Basin Areas
2) The Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone Area
3) Mammoth Hot Springs
4) West Thumb and the Lake area
5) Tower Fall and Roosevelt area
6) Many wildlife spotting opportunities
You can join the tour from any of the 5 park entrances or anywhere along the route. Whichever entrance you use, commentary will begin 10-15 minutes before you reach the Grand Loop Drive – the main road that circles the park.
Download the app on Wi-Fi from your network at home or use any free Wi-Fi network. Because the app is filled with audio commentary and maps, its larger than "normal" apps. Many phone/data networks may block the download because of size – so its important to download over a Wi-Fi network.
++ Continued use of GPS running in the background increases battery usage – we strongly recommend taking a cigarette style (DC outlet) car charger. This is much better than simply plugging into the USB port in a vehicle.
GyPSy Guide™ produce award winning audio tours along scenic drives around the world. Enjoyed by travelers who prefer to set their own pace and itinerary on vacation, but enjoy a fun, informative and educational guided experience. Our goal is to provide a great introduction to the region and perhaps inspire you to learn more and return. None of our apps include paid advertising or placements for benefit.
Yellowstone GyPSy Driving Tour provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Castle of Illusion Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Yellowstone GyPSy Driving Tour on PC
To download and install Yellowstone GyPSy Driving Tour for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Yellowstone GyPSy Driving Tour on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Yellowstone GyPSy Driving Tour on PC.
Download Yellowstone GyPSy Driving Tour for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Yellowstone GyPSy Driving Tour Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Yellowstone GyPSy Driving Tour, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Yellowstone GyPSy Driving Tour on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.