Yandex.Translate – offline translator & dictionary is the newest Education release developed and published by Yandex Apps. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Yandex.Translate – offline translator & dictionary PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
• Translate between any pair of the 90 languages when you’re online.
• Translate from French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, or Turkish to English while offline: download these languages for free and enable the offline mode in Settings.
• Speak words or phrases in Russian, Ukrainian, English, or Turkish to translate them into any of these languages, or have the app read the translations to you.
• Learn new words and their meanings through usage examples in the app’s dictionary (available for most of the currently supported languages).
• Take a picture of a menu, road sign, book page or choose a photo with text from your Camera Roll to view its translation right over the image (only available when you are online). Visual text recognition currently works for 12 languages: Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese and Ukrainian.
• Translate entire sites directly in the app.
• Select and translate single words or phrases in other apps on your smartphone running Android 6.0.
• Enjoy the app’s time-saving predictive typing function and automated language detection.
• Save translations in Favorites and view your translation history at any time.
• Speak to your Android Wear watch to see your words translated on its screen.
Currently supported languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bashkir, Belarussian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Bosnian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Elvish (Sindarin), English, Esperanto, Estonian, Farsi, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hill Mari, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Kyrgyz, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malaysian, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mari, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Papiamento, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Scots, Singhalese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Udmurt, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish.
Yandex.Translate – offline translator & dictionary provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Dancing Ball Saga Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Yandex.Translate – offline translator & dictionary on PC
To download and install Yandex.Translate – offline translator & dictionary for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Yandex.Translate – offline translator & dictionary on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Yandex.Translate – offline translator & dictionary on PC.
Download Yandex.Translate – offline translator & dictionary for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Yandex.Translate – offline translator & dictionary Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Yandex.Translate – offline translator & dictionary, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Yandex.Translate – offline translator & dictionary on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.