Yandex.Trains is the newest Maps & Navigation release developed and published by Yandex Apps. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Yandex.Trains PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Up-to-date suburban train times always in your pocket. Find out when your next train leaves, the ticket price and platform number all with a simple tap on your phone screen. View your favourites and history even when you're offline.
Get train timetables for more than 70 regions in Russia, Kazakhstan and Armenia (see the full geographical range athttp://rasp.yandex.ru/info/geo).
Timetables are updated automatically and take into account both delays and cancellations.
– suburban and regional train timetables for any day;
– precise information on soonest departures, ticket prices and platform numbers;
– access selected routes when offline;
– automatic updating when RZD timetables change;
– buy train tickets to and from Moscow airports.
Ask about our opinion, Yandex.Trains provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Wattpad ? Free Books on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Yandex.Trains on PC
To download and install Yandex.Trains for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Yandex.Trains on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Yandex.Trains on PC.
Download Yandex.Trains for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Yandex.Trains Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Yandex.Trains, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Yandex.Trains on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.