Yandex.Disk Beta is a free Android App developed by Yandex Apps, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Yandex.Disk Beta PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Yandex.Disk Beta is an app for people who want to be among the first to learn about new Yandex.Disk
features and impact the service's development.
In the beta version, you can:
– Try new products before they're released to millions of Yandex.Disk users.
– Rate and give feedback on new features and contact the developers directly.
– Help make the service what you want it to be.
In the beta version, things might not to work right or the way you expect. That's okay, it's just for testing
new features. Feel free to report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your reviews and comments
help make Yandex.Disk better!
If you already have the main version of Yandex.Disk installed, don't delete it: the beta version will still
work alongside it.
Yandex.Disk Beta provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to get Insider build apps without running Windows 10 Insider Builds [Guide]
Download and Install Yandex.Disk Beta on PC
To download and install Yandex.Disk Beta for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Yandex.Disk Beta on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Yandex.Disk Beta on PC.
Download Yandex.Disk Beta for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Yandex.Disk Beta Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Yandex.Disk Beta, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Yandex.Disk Beta on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.