Yandex.Browser Lite is a free Android App developed by Yandex Apps, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Yandex.Browser Lite PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Yandex Browser Lite – save space on your smartphone with simple and handy browser.
With Yandex Browser Lite you can:
– Browse quickly, and save on your phone’s battery power and storage.
– Find what sites you need or ask Yandex questions with the SmartBox search bar.
– Go to your most visited sites from visual bookmarks from your main screen’s Tableau.
– View a feed of stories, news, and videos based on your interests thanks to Yandex Zen technology.
Low on storage space on your smartphone?
– Easily clear the cache and cookies right in Settings.
– Store Yandex Browser Lite on either your memory card or your device.
If you have any questions or suggestions, you can contact us straight from the app (via Settings → Feedback).
Ask about our opinion, Yandex.Browser Lite provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Fandango Movie Tickets & Times on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Yandex.Browser Lite on PC
To download and install Yandex.Browser Lite for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Yandex.Browser Lite on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Yandex.Browser Lite on PC.
Download Yandex.Browser Lite for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Yandex.Browser Lite Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Yandex.Browser Lite, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Yandex.Browser Lite on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.