Yakusu is a free Education App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Yakusu PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Yakusu is an application that develops players' mathematical sense and logical reasoning skills. Aimed at children aged 8+.
◆◇◆Feature 1. Nurtures calculation skills◆◇◆
Yakusu is a game where you try to be the first one to get rid of all the numbers in your hand, by playing numbers that divide into the number in the centre. It is highly effective at helping players to pick up the basic mathematical foundations to solve advanced calculations through factorization, multiplication and division. Yakusu is already being used in specialised learning schools throughout Japan because of its high success rate.
◆◇◆Feature 2. Enhances logical reasoning skills◆◇◆
By predicting "What number will the opponent place" and by contemplating "What number should you place to win", whoever plays Yakusu could enhance their logical reasoning skills.This skill is a crucial abilty to live our daily lives as well as in the academic field.
◆◇◆Feature 3. Prevents mental exhaustion◆◇◆
Yakusu has in-built time restrictions that limit players' gaming time to conserve their concentration and to keep them coming back to play again and again.
-Becoming a Premium Member-
If you want to become a master of Yakusu, you can sign up for our paid premium service.
Yakusu provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Switch From Bash To ZSH On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Yakusu on PC
To download and install Yakusu for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Yakusu on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Yakusu on PC.
Download Yakusu for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Yakusu Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Yakusu, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Yakusu on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.