Yahoo Weather is the newest Weather release developed and published by Yahoo. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Yahoo Weather PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The forecast is beautiful.
Prepare for your day with the most accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts. Stunning Flickr photos match your location, time of day, and current conditions.
– Get all the details: wind, pressure, and chance of precipitation.
– See animated sunrise, sunset, wind, and pressure modules.
– Browse interactive maps: radar, satellite, heat, and snow.
– Track all your favorite cities and destinations!
– Scroll down for detailed weather information.
– Tap the plus sign to add up to 20 cities.
– Swipe left-to-right to move between locations.
– Submit your photos to Yahoo Weather by joining #projectweather on Flickr.
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask about our opinion, Yahoo Weather provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: EU Website Blocks and What They Mean [Guide]
Download and Install Yahoo Weather on PC
To download and install Yahoo Weather for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Yahoo Weather on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Yahoo Weather on PC.
Download Yahoo Weather for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Yahoo Weather Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Yahoo Weather, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Yahoo Weather on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.