Yahoo Sports – scores, stats, news, & highlights is a free Sports Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Yahoo Sports – scores, stats, news, & highlights PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Watch live NFL games on your phone or tablet!
Yahoo Sports is the fastest way to access the latest scores, stats, and info on your favorite teams and leagues. With NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAA, MLB, MLS and more, Yahoo Sports keeps you in the game with live updates so you never miss a play.
Included in Yahoo Sports:
NFL: Watch live local games, get scores, highlights, breaking news and stats
NBA, WNBA: Scores, highlights, breaking news
NHL: Scores, highlights, breaking news
MLB: Scores, highlights, breaking news
College Football, College Basketball, College Women’s Basketball
Soccer: Premier League, Champions League, Europa League, La Liga, Italian Serie A, Bundesliga, Brazil Serie A, MLS, Ligue 1 and many many more
Golf – PGA, LPGA, PGA Champions, PGA Web.com, PGA European
Auto Racing – NASCAR Sprint, NASCAR Xfinity, IndyCar, Formula 1
Tennis – Men's Tennis, Women's Tennis
Make Yahoo Sports yours:
1. Sign in with your Yahoo account to get the best experience across all devices.
2. Star your favorite teams and leagues to get personalized news and updates about the sports you want.
3. Set alerts for your favorite teams and leagues so that you get notifications when you want them. Find out every time they score a run or only when the game starts. Your choice.
4. Get exclusive content from our writers like Dan Wetzel, Jeff Passan, and Pat Forde in the app.
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Yahoo Sports – scores, stats, news, & highlights first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Customize The System Tray Clock On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Yahoo Sports – scores, stats, news, & highlights on PC
To download and install Yahoo Sports – scores, stats, news, & highlights for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Yahoo Sports – scores, stats, news, & highlights on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Yahoo Sports – scores, stats, news, & highlights on PC.
Download Yahoo Sports – scores, stats, news, & highlights for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Yahoo Sports – scores, stats, news, & highlights Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Yahoo Sports – scores, stats, news, & highlights, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Yahoo Sports – scores, stats, news, & highlights on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.