Yahoo OneSearch is a free Android App developed by Yahoo, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Yahoo OneSearch PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
OneSearch by Yahoo is a free privacy-oriented search app that lets you explore what you care about without unwanted profile or ad targeting. It does not store your search history and encrypts your search terms for extra security. Take back control of your data today!
– Helps protect your privacy – OneSearch doesn’t save your search terms, IP address, or geographic location for targeting you later.
– No ad tracking or personal profiling – OneSearch doesn’t give advertisers access to your profile or search data, to help avoid unwanted retargeted ads based on your searches.
– Keyword encryption keeps you safer – Your search terms are encrypted and OneSearch doesn’t use your search history for ad targeting. This helps keep your search data from being shared with service providers and advertisers.
– Real results for private people – OneSearch doesn’t filter or optimize the search results based on your IP or user profile.
– SafeSearch – Turn on the SafeSearch feature to avoid getting adult content and NSFW web pages in search results.
Download OneSearch to start searching more safely and help keep your data secure!
Yahoo OneSearch provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: What Are Computer Ports? The Input and Output Interfaces in Computer Networking [Guide]
Download and Install Yahoo OneSearch on PC
To download and install Yahoo OneSearch for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Yahoo OneSearch on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Yahoo OneSearch on PC.
Download Yahoo OneSearch for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Yahoo OneSearch Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Yahoo OneSearch, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Yahoo OneSearch on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.