Yabadoo is a free Android App developed by APLITV S.A.L. (OFFSHORE), especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Yabadoo PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
With Yabadoo free app, MTN Cameroon subscribers can now watch their favorite TV programs live on their smartphone without using their Internet bundle. Besides live TV, they can also watch a rich catalog of movies and series on demand (Action, Adventure, Animation, Thriller, Comedy, Drama and romance…) anytime and everywhere they go in Cameroon! (please note that the app is not available out of Cameroon).
— HOW IT WORKS? —
Once the app is installed, register with your MTN Cameroon phone number and start exploring Yabadoo catalog of TV bouquets and series/movies! The app is very intuitive, and you will really feel yourself at home while navigating through the app.
To subscribe to a content, just click on it and confirm your choice. Your airtime will be then debited of the subscription amount and you will automatically have access to your contents.
Enjoy and feel free to share your reviews so we can keep improving the app!
Ask about our opinion, Yabadoo provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Extract Wallpapers From A Theme File On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Yabadoo on PC
To download and install Yabadoo for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Yabadoo on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Yabadoo on PC.
Download Yabadoo for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Yabadoo Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Yabadoo, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Yabadoo on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.