Xperia Lounge is the newest Entertainment release developed and published by Sony Mobile Communications. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Xperia Lounge PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Welcome to Xperia Lounge, the entertainment app that’s packed with exclusives from the world of movies, music, sport and gaming. It’s the home of incredible giveaways, downloads, exciting Xperia™ themes, plus amazing offers and competitions with once in a lifetime prizes.
In the past year, prizes have included:
• Sony products – including the latest Xperia smartphones and accessories, PS4 consoles with the latest games and Sony 4K TVs
• VIP trips to the red carpet and other exotic locations around the world
• Limited edition music memorabilia and trips to meet artists at sold-out shows and after-parties.
Xperia Lounge is the most exciting way to discover the world of Sony. Download the app today.
Ask about our opinion, Xperia Lounge provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Anime Slayer the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Xperia Lounge on PC
To download and install Xperia Lounge for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Xperia Lounge on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Xperia Lounge on PC.
Download Xperia Lounge for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Xperia Lounge Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Xperia Lounge, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Xperia Lounge on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.