Xodo PDF Reader & Editor is a free Android App developed by Xodo Technologies Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Xodo PDF Reader & Editor PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Xodo is an all-in-one PDF reader and PDF annotator/editor. With Xodo, you can read, annotate, sign, and share PDFs and fill in PDF forms, plus sync with Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive.
• Fastest PDF viewing engine and smooth navigation
• Write directly on a PDF, highlight and underline text, and more
• Auto-sync your PDF edits with Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive
• Open MS Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files for reading and annotating, and save as PDF
• Annotate PDFs with others in real time
• Fill PDF forms and sign documents
• Take notes on blank PDFs
• Powerful file organizer
• Complete PDF support and compatible with Adobe Acrobat® and other PDF viewers supporting standard PDF annotations
• Optimized for tablets and phones, Xodo is full-featured and a pleasure to use
• Integrated with our in-browser Chrome app: http://goo.gl/IVsRl0
• Bookmark PDF pages for future reference
• Night Mode for comfortable PDF reading in dark environments
• Tabs allow you to quickly work across multiple PDF documents
• Crop pages to fit content precisely on small screens
• Reflow reading mode shows the PDF text at a size of your choosing
• A PDF table of contents allows you to jump chapters and sections
• Printing on KitKat and Lollipop
• Full screen mode on KitKat and higher
• Enjoy continuous vertical scrolling while viewing in single page, two pages, and cover page modes
• Support for Samsung Multi Window
• Full text search with navigable, detailed list of search results, page rotation, high levels of zoom, and more
PDF Annotator and Editor
• Draw and type directly on PDFs
• Highlight, underline and strikeout text
• Add arrows, circles, lines and more
• See all annotations at a glance with the annotation summary, and just tap one to navigate to it
• Scroll and turn pages by using two fingers while you annotate
• Merge and split PDFs; rotate pages
• Optimized for SPen and other select styluses
• Thumbnail browser for deleting pages, changing page order, and inserting blank pages
Sign & Fill PDF Forms
• Fill out, save, and send PDF forms
• Sign a document by hand, and save your signature for later reuse
Convert & Create
• Use your camera to scan a page, or open an existing image to create a new PDF (tif, jpeg, gif, png)
• Create new blank PDFs and use Xodo to take notes
Dropbox & Google Drive Sync
• Auto-sync annotations back to Dropbox or Google Drive
• For Dropbox, data use is minimized by uploading only the changes you make, not the whole document
• Rename, copy, move, or delete docs and folders with Xodo’s built-in file manager
• Recent files can be quickly accessed, and will automatically open to the last page visited
• Grid view shows thumbnail previews of PDFs and easy access to file details
Annotate PDFs with others
• Add your PDF to Xodo Connect and invite people to view and annotate online in real time
• No downloads or signups required
English, Chinese, Italian, Polish
Make Xodo Better:
Have an idea to make Xodo even better? We'd love to hear it! Please add your idea and vote on other ones here: http://goo.gl/mE8lrv. Community interest plays a big part in how we prioritize upcoming features, so let us know what's important to you.
Want to try out the latest features, and help iron out any problems before the update goes mainstream? Then join the Xodo beta program: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.xodo.pdf.reader
Xodo | Transforming how the world works with PDFs | @XodoPDF | http://www.xodo.com | http://www.xodo.com/legal
Xodo is powered by PDFTron | http://pdftron.com
Xodo PDF Reader & Editor provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Google Home on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Xodo PDF Reader & Editor on PC
To download and install Xodo PDF Reader & Editor for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Xodo PDF Reader & Editor on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Xodo PDF Reader & Editor on PC.
Download Xodo PDF Reader & Editor for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Xodo PDF Reader & Editor Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Xodo PDF Reader & Editor, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Xodo PDF Reader & Editor on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.