XnRetro Pro is a free Android App developed by XnView, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on XnRetro Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
With XnRetro, you can easily create stunning images with vintage or instant effect.
—– What people are saying —–
+ I love this app it's easy to use and pic look great! would recommend this app
+ Easy to use, and wonderful results. Even bad pics look great after using this app.
+ I love this app. I've tried a lot of other programs and this app is by far the best one.
★ Color effects
★ Light effects such as bokeh, leak
★ Frame borders like instant, grunge, viewfinder, film, …
★ Contrast, brightness and saturation adjustement
★ Save in gallery
★ Share with your friends with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Email, …
★ High resolution export
You can reproduce effect like lomo, holga, toy camera.
Please help us to improve XnView Retro by sending your bugs or requests on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask about our opinion, XnRetro Pro provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Ostrich Among Us PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install XnRetro Pro on PC
To download and install XnRetro Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type XnRetro Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy XnRetro Pro on PC.
Download XnRetro Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More XnRetro Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using XnRetro Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running XnRetro Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.