XMind: Mind Mapping is a free Android App developed by XMind Limited, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on XMind: Mind Mapping PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Focusing solely on mind mapping for 12 years, XMind represents our understanding of mind mapping tool.
With its minimal design, smooth experience and powerful features, XMind is a powerful and easy to use mind mapping and brainstorming tool across all devices.
#Beautiful and easy to use XMind mind mapping tool
– Desktop-class mind mapping graphics engine (Snowbrush): ensure a fast and powerful mind mapping experience as in the desktop;
– 16 mind map diagrams: including basic mind map structure, Fishbone, Org-Chart etc.;
– 10 eye-catching themes: all themes are redesigned, which enables your mind map a new look and feel;
– Files: faster find and manage mind maps on current devices;
– Follow the guidelines defined in the material design specification
– Sharing: support exporting to .xmind or image file.Embed in Google Slides,Microsoft PowerPoint,Keynote.
#Mind mapping anywhere
XMind, designed for people who work and study hard.
White-collar workers, business people, Internet practitioners, etc. use XMind as a necessary efficient tool for brainstorming, organizing ideas and work plans in every day life.
Students and teachers use XMind to organize notes, prepare lessons, make a plan for the new term and remember words.
Record meeting content and ideas in a mind map as a clear and beautiful chart, put it in your PPT and show it to your colleagues
Organize your lecture notes in a systematic way in a mind map, say goodbye to all the clutter and disorganization
Easily record the inspiration and idea anywhere and anytime and form your own knowledge base. Brainstorm productively with friends.
Create daily plan before traveling. Record travel details during your journey.
Introduce yourself with the Matrix or Timeline diagram more clearly and gain confidence.
All your daily plans, weekly and monthly plans or even annual plans can be presented clearly in a mind map.
Let us know if you have any feedback, or if we can help in any way at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ask about our opinion, XMind: Mind Mapping provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: voice recorder New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install XMind: Mind Mapping on PC
To download and install XMind: Mind Mapping for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type XMind: Mind Mapping on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy XMind: Mind Mapping on PC.
Download XMind: Mind Mapping for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More XMind: Mind Mapping Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using XMind: Mind Mapping, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running XMind: Mind Mapping on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.