XMEye is the newest Tools release developed and published by huangwanshui. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on XMEye PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
XMEye is video monitoring software for IPC and DVR. With cloud technology, easy log in by the device's serial number to show the live view monitoring video to Android phone and do operation accordingly.
Ask about our opinion, XMEye provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Doctors Care New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install XMEye on PC
To download and install XMEye for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type XMEye on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy XMEye on PC.
Download XMEye for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More XMEye Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using XMEye, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running XMEye on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.