Xender – File Transfer & Share is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Xender – File Transfer & Share PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Xender – best sharing app fulfilling all your sharing needs
☆ Share any type of files in any places at any time
☆ Absolutely without mobile data usage
☆ 200 times Bluetooth transfer speed
☆ Supports Android, IOS, Tizen, Windows, PC/ Mac cross-platform transferring
☆ No need for USB connection and PC software installation
☆ The choice of Over 500 Million users
☆ Over 100 million files transferred daily
☆ Play all music and videos
☆ Wifi file transfer master
☆ Transfer files with flash speed
Imagine sending your party video to friends in seconds! The highest speed can reach 40Mb/s.
☆ Share all kinds of files without restrictions
Transfer anything you want, from documents, music, pictures, to videos and apps.
☆ Free of network connection
No cables, no internet, no data usage! You can transfer files to friends anywhere and anytime.
☆ Send large files without limitation
Sharing photos, music, videos, apps, documents and any other file types of unlimited file size.
☆ Supports cross platform transferring
Simplifies connections of phones & tablets & PC/Mac and supports you to share any files between Android, iOS and Windows operation systems.
☆ Smart phone replication
Smart switch mobile data like contacts, SMS, pictures, music, videos, games and any other files from your old phone to the new one in one simple step.
☆ File manager
Enables to view, move or delete files you received and even to make a backup copy whenever you need to clean the phone storage.
☆ Check out connected friends’ mobile apps
Various applications from your friend’s phone will be introduced to your own phone when connected successfully and can be shared by one click.
☆ Friendly design
Satisfy the users’ further operating needs with functions related to transferred files like: opening, installing, uninstalling, deleting, viewing etc.
☆ Slide pictures to share
Smoothly share photos to your friends by sliding.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Thai, Turkish, Hindi, German, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Vietnamese
Support and stay connected
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Xender – File Transfer & Share first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: ACEonline – DuelX Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Xender – File Transfer & Share on PC
To download and install Xender – File Transfer & Share for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Xender – File Transfer & Share on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Xender – File Transfer & Share on PC.
Download Xender – File Transfer & Share for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Xender – File Transfer & Share Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Xender – File Transfer & Share, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Xender – File Transfer & Share on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.