Xbox is a free Android App developed by Microsoft Corporation, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Xbox PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
We’re excited to introduce the new Xbox app. Everything you love about Xbox SmartGlass, is now in the Xbox app, and much more! No matter where you play games — whether it's your Xbox One, Windows 10 PC, or Phone — the Xbox app is the best way to stay connected to your gaming community.
The Xbox app brings together your friends, games, and accomplishments from across your devices. Stay connected to your gaming community on the go, control your Xbox One from the app, and buy new games from the store. With your gaming life all in one place, the Xbox app keeps you connected to the games and gamers that matter most.
On the go:
• See what friends are up to on Xbox Live
• Share updates and game clips
• Watch and interact with game content
• Buy games from the store
With an Xbox One:
• Use the app to navigate using your device’s keyboard and touch
• Use the app as a media controller for your Xbox One (play, pause, etc)
We’d love to hear from you. If you run into any issues, email us at email@example.com
Ask about our opinion, Xbox provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Get A Verified Instagram Account [Guide]
Download and Install Xbox on PC
To download and install Xbox for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Xbox on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Xbox on PC.
Download Xbox for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Xbox Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Xbox, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Xbox on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.