Xbox Game Pass is a free Android App developed by Microsoft Corporation, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Xbox Game Pass PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Get unlimited access to play over 100 great games, including highly-anticipated Xbox exclusives, for one low monthly price.*
Play a wide variety of games from every genre from blockbusters to critically-acclaimed indie titles. You’ll always have something new to play, and you have the freedom to discover and play games you’ve always wanted to play, or revisit favorites that you’ve been missing.
Download the Xbox Game Pass app to search, browse, and download new games to your console when you’re on your mobile device.
How does Xbox Game Pass work?
– Join and play over 100 great games including new award-winning Xbox exclusives the same day they’re released
– Use the Xbox Game Pass app (Beta) to browse and download games to your Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S so they are ready to play when you are. Set your console to “Instant-On” to allow game downloads when you’re away. Find this in the Power & Startup menu in Settings
– Receive notifications about new games coming to Xbox Game Pass, and start playing the moment your game is available when you pre-download it to your Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S.
– Save up to 20% on Xbox One game purchases from the existing Xbox Game Pass catalog, plus 10% off any Xbox game add-ons
For help, please visit support.xbox.com
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Microsoft’s gaming applications on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/microsoft-software-license-terms-mobile-gaming
*Game catalog varies over time. Discount offers exclude titles within 30 days of launch; discounts based on Microsoft Store price. Some discounts not available with select titles.
Ask about our opinion, Xbox Game Pass provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Best VPN for Zattoo: How to Watch from Outside Germany [Guide]
Download and Install Xbox Game Pass on PC
To download and install Xbox Game Pass for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Xbox Game Pass on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Xbox Game Pass on PC.
Download Xbox Game Pass for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Xbox Game Pass Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Xbox Game Pass, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Xbox Game Pass on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.