Writer Plus (Write On the Go) is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Easy4U Ltd.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Writer Plus (Write On the Go) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Writer Plus is a handy writer app allowing creative writers to jot down quick points.
Writer Plus is a writing application without the fuss and distraction of a traditional word processor. Writer Plus is perfect for writing notes, novel, lyrics, poems, essay, draft on your phone or tablet.
Writer Plus' philosophy is Keep it Simple. Writer Plus tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Try Writer Plus with features:
☆ Open, Edit, Save plain text file
☆ Folder support
☆ Keyboard shortcuts
☆ Markdown format
☆ Word and Character Count
☆ Undo & Redo
☆ Night Mode
☆ Android Material UI style
☆ Right to left support
☆ Robust and Stable, High performance
☆ Battery friendly, Limited system resource usage
☆ Absolutely FREE! Great support!
Writer Plus supports Bluetooth Keyboard and some edit shortcuts:
☆ ctrl + a : select all
☆ ctrl + c : copy
☆ ctrl + v : paste
☆ ctrl + x : cut
☆ ctrl + z : undo
☆ ctrl + y : redo
☆ ctrl + s : save
☆ ctrl + f : share
Note: Writer Plus stores files in the /Writer/ of the external card (On most devices it means SD card, others means a partition of the main flash.).
!!! Some Junk Clean apps may delete files in /Writer directory, please use it carefully!!!
Markdown is a lightweight markup language with plain text formatting syntax. Writer Plus supports:
– H1, H2, H3
– Italic & Bold
– List & Numbered List
Regarding Markdown format, please refer to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markdown
Let us know if you have any suggestion
– Google Plus Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/112303838329340209656
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/writerplus
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Writer Plus (Write On the Go) provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Cross Stitch Saga Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Writer Plus (Write On the Go) on PC
To download and install Writer Plus (Write On the Go) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Writer Plus (Write On the Go) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Writer Plus (Write On the Go) on PC.
Download Writer Plus (Write On the Go) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Writer Plus (Write On the Go) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Writer Plus (Write On the Go), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Writer Plus (Write On the Go) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.