Wrike – Remote Project Management is a free Business App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Wrike – Remote Project Management PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
GET WORK DONE FASTER WITH WRIKE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Wrike (https://www.wrike.com) is a powerful cloud software tool for project management, planning, and team collaboration. Trust an app used by over 15,000 organizations — including small, mid-size and enterprise Fortune 500 companies. Wrike was included as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™ List for the third consecutive year.
KEY PROJECT MANAGEMENT & COLLABORATION FEATURES:
• Access your Wrike Account: Free, Professional, Business, Enterprise or Wrike for Marketers plans, or create a new account from your phone.
• Quickly access folders and projects
• Assign and schedule tasks
• Review Inbox, notifications, @ mentions, and Activity Stream when you’re on the go
• Attach existing images and files to tasks right from your phone
• View & adjust projects in List, Board, Gantt Chart^ or Workload^ views
• Track time spent on tasks our quick automated timer^
• Receive or submit requests through customized forms*
• View custom Reports as tables or graphical charts, and share them with teams, executives or clients*
• Access your personal and shared Dashboards^
With comprehensive project management tools, Wrike is perfect for all your project scheduling needs.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE WRIKE APP TODAY
You can set up a new Wrike account at: https://www.wrike.com, or on your phone.
* Request Forms and Reports are available for users of Wrike's Business, Enterprise and Wrike for Marketer plans.
^ Gantt Chart, and Workload views, as well as Dashboards are included for users of Wrike's Professional, Business, Enterprise, and Wrike for Marketer plans.
**Questions? Love the app? Drop us a line at email@example.com. We’re happy to help!
For more information visit:
Our Newsroom: https://www.wrike.com/newsroom/
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wrike
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Wrike – Remote Project Management first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to Install ExpressVPN on Firestick [Guide]
Download and Install Wrike – Remote Project Management on PC
To download and install Wrike – Remote Project Management for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Wrike – Remote Project Management on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Wrike – Remote Project Management on PC.
Download Wrike – Remote Project Management for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Wrike – Remote Project Management Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Wrike – Remote Project Management, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Wrike – Remote Project Management on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.