WPSApp Pro is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on WPSApp Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
WPSApp Pro is the version without ads of WPSApp, checks the security of your network using WPS protocol.
This protocol allows you to connect to a WiFi network using an 8-digit pin number that usually is predefined in the router, the problem is that the pin of many routers from different companies is known or is known how to calculate it.
This app uses these pins to try the connection and check if the network is vulnerable. It implements several known algorithms for pin generation and some default pins. Also calculates default key for some routers, allows you to view WiFi passwords stored on the device, scans the devices connected to your network and analyzes the quality of the WiFi channels.
Use is very simple, when scanning networks around us, you will see networks with a red cross, these are "secure" networks, they have disabled the WPS protocol and default password is unknown.
Those that appear with a question mark have enabled the WPS protocol, but the pin is unknown, in this case the application allows you to test the most common.
Finally, those with a green tick are most likely vulnerable, have the WPS protocol enabled and the connection pin is known. It may also be that the router has WPS disabled, but the password is known, in this case it also appears in green and can be connected to the key.
You just need to be a Root user to see the passwords, to connect on Android 9/10 and for some extra function.
NOTICE: Not all networks are vulnerable and that the network appears as such does not guarantee 100% that it is, several companies have updated firmware of their routers to correct the fault.
TRY IT ON YOUR NETWORK AND IF YOU ARE VULNERABLE… REMEDY IT. Turn off WPS and change password for a strong and personalized.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISUSE, INTRUSION INTO FOREIGN NETWORKS IS PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
From Android 6 (Marshmallow) it is necessary to grant location permissions. It is a new requirement added by Google in this version. More information in: https://developer.android.com/about/versions/marshmallow/android-6.0-changes.html#behavior-hardware-id
Some Samsung models use encryption and do not show real passwords, they show a long series of hexadecimal digits. Look for information on the internet or contact me if you want to know how to decrypt them.
Pin connection does not work on LG models with Android 7 (Nougat). It's a problem with LG's own software.
Please understand how the application works before giving an evaluation.
Send any proposal, failure or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks.
Zhao Chunsheng, Stefan Viehböck, Justin Oberdorf, Kcdtv, Patcher, Coeman76, Craig, Wifi-Libre, Lampiweb, David Jenne, Alessandro Arias, Sinan Soytürk, Ehab HoOoba, drygdryg, Daniel Mota de Aguiar Rodrigues.
Ask about our opinion, WPSApp Pro provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install WPSApp Pro on PC
To download and install WPSApp Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type WPSApp Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy WPSApp Pro on PC.
Download WPSApp Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More WPSApp Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using WPSApp Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running WPSApp Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.