WPS Office Lite is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on WPS Office Lite PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
In order to provide better products and services, we changed the name of "Kingsoft Office" application to "WPS Office Lite ".
【WPS Office Lite】
Unlike the official version of WPS Office, the BETA version means:
Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features.
Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help WPS Office better
If you need more stability, more support for multiple languages, and more support for tablets, please install the final version WPS Office , you can download it here:
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced WPS Office Lite first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Install Latte Dock In KDE On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install WPS Office Lite on PC
To download and install WPS Office Lite for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type WPS Office Lite on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy WPS Office Lite on PC.
Download WPS Office Lite for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More WPS Office Lite Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using WPS Office Lite, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running WPS Office Lite on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.