Worms 3 is the newest Arcade release developed and published by Team 17 Digital Limited. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Worms 3 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Now available for Android, Worms3 is the latest in the award-winning series. Worms is a chaotic turn-based strategy game laced with dark humour.
DEAL yourself the advantage with a new, game-changing enhancement. Turn on the card mode and alter the start and end of each turn by the playing of strategic cards.
COLLECT in-game rewards that allow you to purchase bronze, silver and gold cards. Build your deck from 41 fiendishly designed cards!
ENLIST your perfect battle combination as you choose your worms from a new ‘Class’ system – Heavy, Scientist, Scout and classic Soldier. Each has their own unique skill and ability. Which will fit in with your style of play?
SHOW off your skills by earning Achievements! Delightful blends of the simple and complex, these goals have been deliberately engineered to push you and your wormy skills to the limits!
PLAY online with asynchronous multiplayer warfare. Enrol in ranked or friendly matches and show off your prowess. Remember, with asynchronous multiplayer you don’t have to commit to a full session at a time. Take your turn then go beat your friends score in the single-player Bodycount mode!
BATTLE in multiplayer Forts or Deathmatch modes and challenge yourself with the increasingly difficult Bodycount single-player game.
CONQUER 27 single-player missions across 4 new themes (Beach, Spooky, Farmyard and Sewer).
CUSTOMISE your squad and make them unique with a huge amount of customisation elements new to Android!
INCOMING! All your old favourite weapons plus six new ones on Android, including a couple of returning classics such as the Old Lady and the Homing Pigeon!
BE THE BEST and worm your way to the top of the Leaderboards across all major game modes including single player as well as asynchronous online ranked matches.
GREATER CONTROL for players who can now choose between an all-new D-Pad control system and the original touch controls.
MARVEL at the glorious streamlined menu system. Gamers can now enjoy a much more pleasant and navigable menu system with a quick access player HUB for all updates and information!
The game requires “Read_Contacts” permission for finding friends for multiplayer matches. The game also requires "Read_Phone_State" permission for analytics purposes.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Worms 3 first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Sports Car Parking Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Worms 3 on PC
To download and install Worms 3 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Worms 3 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Worms 3 on PC.
Download Worms 3 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Worms 3 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Worms 3, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Worms 3 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.