Worldpackers – Travel the World is a free Travel & Local App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Worldpackers – Travel the World PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Travel changes people, people change the world. Worldpackers connects more than 1.5 million travelers with hosts in more than 130 countries! Make friends for life, live unforgettable local experiences, learn other languages and develop personally and professionally while helping hostels, social projects, ecovillages and NGOs on their travels, whether on vacation, exchange or sabbatical.
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN A LOCAL CULTURE
Be the change you want in the world! As a Worldpacker volunteer you will have truly local, constructive and socially impacting experiences in diverse locations. Volunteer with an NGO, help with sustainable projects, teach a language to children or get your hands dirty in hostels and guest houses. You’ll change the world while living with local people, learning their culture, playing with new experiences and getting to know incredible places!
FIND HOSTS AROUND THE WORLD
Look for the perfect host for your volunteering and live a unique and authentic experience while they offer free accommodation and many other benefits. Search for cities, countries or the skills you can offer on your travels. Talk to the hosts and other travelers in the community about these experiences and live the best time of your life.
LEARN, TRAVEL AND EARN MONEY
At The Academy you learn, gain tips from our community of travelers and receive your exceptional volunteer certificate. You can also earn money during and after your volunteering, with freelance opportunities available in the Gigs section. Try new skills or explore a change of career, Worldpackers offers you the complete experience.
• Count on the help of our support team on your trips and receive Worldpackers insurance.
• Receive volunteer opportunities that have more to do with you and what you are looking for.
• Talk to other Worldpackers in our community who’ve had experiences with our hosts. Ask questions, make friends and share stories.
• Save as many volunteer vacancies as you like on your favorites list. By doing this you can even receive invitations.
• Get access to various community content with tips on planning your trips, exclusive itineraries and inspiring stories!
Join more than 1.5 million travelers and hosts who believe that traveling is a universal right.
Ask about our opinion, Worldpackers – Travel the World provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Yango Pro (Taximeter)—Driver job in taxi for ride New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Worldpackers – Travel the World on PC
To download and install Worldpackers – Travel the World for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Worldpackers – Travel the World on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Worldpackers – Travel the World on PC.
Download Worldpackers – Travel the World for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Worldpackers – Travel the World Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Worldpackers – Travel the World, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Worldpackers – Travel the World on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.