WorldCard Mobile is a free Android App developed by Penpower Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on WorldCard Mobile PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Wall Street Journal recommends it to all professionals. Grab it, manage your contacts.
◆ App Description ◆
WorldCard Mobile, the leading business card scanning application for Android Phone, uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to instantly transfer information from business cards to users' native contacts. With a simple click of the camera, you no longer have to manually input contact info from business cards or email signatures.
◆ Why WorldCard Mobile? ◆
– Capture business cards anytime & anywhere.
– Capture business card images with the Android Phone’s camera.
– Support interface in different languages – English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch.
– Recognition of 25 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Mexico), Turkish, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Arabic, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese,Japanese, Korean.
– Sort recognized information by name, position, company, phone number, fax number, address or other fields.
◆ Manage contacts easily ◆
– View and manage contact info with Card holder function. Make a phone call, send SMS and email to your contacts directly.
– Select partially and recognize the specific area that contains the correct data.
– Find your contacts on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Expand your social and professional networks.
– Sync with Google Contacts and manage your contacts seamlessly.
◆ Smart functions for your business *
– Provide nearby contacts function help you visit contacts easily
– Exchange contact data through Open In, Mail and iTunes File Sharing. Import/export or backup your data on Mac/Windows quickly and conveniently.
– Share or backup your contacts via cloud services (Dropbox). Manage your contacts on all devices, such as Mac or Windows PC.
– Recognize QR code to get more information easily.
– Copy email signatures and add them to your contact lists.
– Support cover flow function in landscape mode
– Provide reminder notification for back up and birthday
WorldCard Mobile provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: My Movies 3 – Movie & TV Collection Library the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install WorldCard Mobile on PC
To download and install WorldCard Mobile for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type WorldCard Mobile on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy WorldCard Mobile on PC.
Download WorldCard Mobile for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More WorldCard Mobile Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using WorldCard Mobile, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running WorldCard Mobile on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.