World of Airports is a free Android Game developed by Haug.land, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on World of Airports PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
World of Airports is a strategy game focused on airport management. Become an air traffic controller while you develop one of the many international airports accurately rendered in realistic 3D.
– Detailed airport traffic simulation
– Control the air traffic and airport staff to keep the airport running
– Handle other players' aircraft
– Buy airplanes for your airline and customize their appearance for other players
– Earn money, upgrade your staff and the airport
– Reach the highest ranks in global leaderboards
– Unlock new airports and airplane liveries as you progress the game
– Beat achievements to see special events take place on your airports
Ask about our opinion, World of Airports provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Bibi & Tina: Reiterferien – großer Pferde-Spaß! PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install World of Airports on PC
To download and install World of Airports for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type World of Airports on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy World of Airports on PC.
Download World of Airports for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More World of Airports Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using World of Airports, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running World of Airports on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.