World Around Me is a free Travel & Local App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on World Around Me PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
★ Google Play Awards 2016 Winner ★
World Around Me is a unique way to find useful places around you – such as restaurants, ATMs, shops, bus/metro stations and more. WAM uses your phone’s camera to give you a completely new way of exploring a place, anywhere in the world.
When you point the phone's camera in any direction, then you will see overlays of virtual signboards onto the camera view in that direction. Augmented Reality is thus used to enhance the view of your surroundings. This helps you navigate intuitively to places of your interest, using your phone’s camera.
✔︎ Search for places in 31 categories.
✔︎ Find all kinds of places around you using keyword search.
✔︎ Get useful info such as: WiFi availability, accepts credit cards, takes reservations, has outdoor seating.
✔︎ Check out user reviews, directions, phone numbers, opening hours, price tier, photos and more.
✔︎ Choose between camera, list and map views to navigate.
✔︎ Rank places around you by distance or importance.
✔︎ Get the real-time distance to a point of interest. Find out how near you are to a place even as you make your way towards it.
✔︎ Search and book hotels around you. Get useful information such as: room rates, features, availability, rating, review summary, star rating and description.
➤ Find places like
◆ Restaurants | Bars | Cafes
◆ Banks | ATMs
◆ Movie Theaters
◆ Museums | Art Galleries
◆ Gas Stations
◆ Metro Stations | Train Stations | Bus Stops | Taxi Stands | Airports
◆ Hospitals | Doctors | Dental Clinics | Pharmacies
◆ Gyms | Spas
◆ Shopping Malls | Grocers | Clothing Stores | Book Stores | Shoe Stores
◆ Churches | Mosques | Temples | Synagogues
➤ Unique and Highly Rated
Used in over 200 countries, WAM is recommended by the BBC, The Guardian and National Geographic. Users love the unique camera view that lets them discover new places in a simple and intuitive way.
We hope you love our app as much as our users and we do! Install it today and let us know what you think.
Location is used to find local places of interest.
Camera is used only to show places in that direction.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced World Around Me first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: 6 Cheapest VPNs for 2018 That Don’t Compromise Speed or Privacy [Guide]
Download and Install World Around Me on PC
To download and install World Around Me for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type World Around Me on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy World Around Me on PC.
Download World Around Me for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More World Around Me Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using World Around Me, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running World Around Me on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.