Work Calendar is a free Business App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Work Calendar PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
You are shiftworker or have changing working-time or schedule?
It bugs you to setup every single calendar entry according to your work schedule?
Have a look at Work Calendar!
Work Calendar will help you to enter your shifts and work schedule in a clear, easy and convenient way.
All entries are made in an existing Google- or Exchange calendar (prerequisite)!
Setup categories that will serve as templates to be easily used when entering shifts later on. You can even combine several categories to a more complex work schedule. Different kinds of counters will help you keeping an overview of shifts, work hours or even resulting salary.
Of course, you may also use Work Calendar for other types of recurring events (hobby, sports, club-days, school, university…)
– Categories: Name, abbreviation, description, start- and end-times, reminder/alarm, location
– Week/month view to create/modify entries in your calendar
– Overview: month/year summaries of work times
– Hour counters with overtime and salary
– 2 widgets with configurable design
Languages supported by Work Calendar: German, English, Turkish, Italian and Portuguese.
Note: If you want to use the widgets, you must not install the app on your SD-card. This is an Android-restriction, not a restriction of Work Calendar.
If you have problems with Work Calendar, please have a look at the FAQ and my homepage
Or send me an email.
Note: I can not reply to comments made here in the Android Market !!!
• Network communication: full internet access – used for Dropbox sync, other services will follow. Lite-version: for ads.
• Your personal information: add or modify calendar events – of course used to read, modify or enter events
• Storage: modify/delete SD-card contents – to create/read backups of your data
• System tools: automatically start at boot – for the widgets
• Check market license: check if app is properly purchased
Work Calendar provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Use Siri Shortcuts On iPhone 6/6 Plus [No Jailbreak] [Guide]
Download and Install Work Calendar on PC
To download and install Work Calendar for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Work Calendar on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Work Calendar on PC.
Download Work Calendar for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Work Calendar Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Work Calendar, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Work Calendar on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.