Wordie: Guess the Word is a free Android Game developed by The FastMind Inc, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Wordie: Guess the Word PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Have fun guessing or creating levels! A game for everyone with lots of fun!
Guess the common word among 4 pics or GIFs!
The new Wordie is a creative platform to express yourself and have fun without limits with your friends and the community of Wordies.
Create all the challenges you want, share them with the world, take advantage of trends, inspire yourself and others with your creativity. Beat the challenges, look for the rematch. Do not stop until you become the best!
Here are some more couple of reasons why you and your friends should be playing
– Have fun with more than 600 classic levels!
– If you don’t like classic… guess special GIF levels.
– Express yourself and create levels with one or more words!
– Check your profile which is your best level, and keep sharing it!
– Weekly contest for theme levels
– Stuck on a level? Ask your friends for help on social media or use hints.
– See who is the best Wordie on the leaderboard connecting with Facebook.
The challenge only gets harder as you go! And by the way, probably all your friends are already playing… You don't want to be the one that gets to the party by the time it’s over
Guess! Think! Sharpen your wordie skills with the preferred word trivia game!
Join the OFFICIAL Apensar/Wordie community on social media, where you'll find tips and more information:
Don’t forget to visit us at www.Wordieapp.com
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Wordie: Guess the Word first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Wild Park Manager New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Wordie: Guess the Word on PC
To download and install Wordie: Guess the Word for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Wordie: Guess the Word on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Wordie: Guess the Word on PC.
Download Wordie: Guess the Word for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Wordie: Guess the Word Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Wordie: Guess the Word, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Wordie: Guess the Word on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.