Word Link is a free Word Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Word Link PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The best Word Game ever! Play it offline any time! DOWNLOAD to TRAIN your brain – for FREE, enjoy DAILY REWARDS!
Want to prove your vocabulary? Enjoy the excitement of classic word game? Wish to play by simply swiping on the screen? All in our Word Link! FREE DOWNLOAD NOW! We offer different tests to train your brain!
♥ Simple, easy rules, swipe and connect to win a game!
♥ Explore BONUS words to get additional rewards!
♥ No time limit, adjust your pace at any level
♥ Classic graphics, light music for you!
♥ Play offline! No wifi required
♥ Go back to previous levels anytime, so you can share difficult levels with friends
♥ FREE hints, get tips without fees
♥ 2000+ levels without repeat, be a word master in our training!
♥ Kill time-no pressure no push!
If you are a big fan for word games, don’t hesitate to try our game! Very funny and relaxing! We promise to make the most unforgettable game experience for you!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Word Link first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Radiation City Free PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Word Link on PC
To download and install Word Link for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Word Link on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Word Link on PC.
Download Word Link for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Word Link Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Word Link, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Word Link on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.