Wizard’s Words is a free Android Game developed by Playgendary, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Wizard’s Words PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Try out your brain with superb word puzzle! Find hidden words, simply link letters in the right order to make them disappear. Go through catchy levels, enrich your vocabulary and spelling skills!
Wizard’s Words offers:
– Multiple choice of languages for real polyglots
– Gift bags
– Free hints to help you go through the levels
– Frantic daily puzzles
– Tons of levels with unique features
– Extra bonuses for extra words
Great workout for your brain!
Ask about our opinion, Wizard’s Words provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Wizard’s Words on PC
To download and install Wizard’s Words for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Wizard’s Words on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Wizard’s Words on PC.
Download Wizard’s Words for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Wizard’s Words Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Wizard’s Words, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Wizard’s Words on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.