Witcheye is a free Android Game developed by DevolverDigital, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Witcheye PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Witcheye is a big, colorful, old-school platform adventure with a unique touchscreen control system that gives unparalleled control over the hero. Swipe to move and touch to stop, bouncing off of enemies and dodging hazards in six vibrant worlds. Set off on an adventure as a mild-mannered witch who transforms into a flying eyeball of vengeance after a smarmy knight and wizard steal her spell ingredients. You'll guide her through 50+ levels, each containing something completely unique: tricky new enemies, mysterious new environments, and puzzling new secrets. These elements are brought to life with colorful, clean pixel art and a lively, head-bobbing original soundtrack.
Designer Peter Malamud Smith was the co-creator (with Charlie Hoey) of the viral hit The Great Gatsby For NES, and creator of the well-received mobile action puzzlers Satellina and Satellina Zero.
– Unique, intuitive controls, for a fresh take on a classic gameplay style
– 50+ fast-paced levels full of unique elements, including over 100 enemies, minibosses, and bosses
– Crisp pixel art visuals
– 30+ track original soundtrack
– Unlockable bonus modes and challenges, including a hard mode with fully remixed enemies and levels
– Robust speedrun features, including player ghosts and timers with built-in splits
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Witcheye first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Witcheye on PC
To download and install Witcheye for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Witcheye on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Witcheye on PC.
Download Witcheye for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Witcheye Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Witcheye, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Witcheye on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.