Windy Maps is the newest Maps & Navigation release developed and published by Windyty SE. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Windy Maps PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Windy Maps by Seznam.cz chart the whole world in detail. Whether you love hiking, biking, or skiing, you will enjoy this app. Plan your route and get to the destination thanks to turn by turn tourist voice navigation that works also offline. Get out of the city and start seeing the world with Windy Maps.
• Most detailed world maps with tourist trails, bikeways and ski pistes
• Free voice navigation for riders, bikers and hikers in English. You can also use TTS voice.
• Turn by turn car navigation, bike navigation, walking directions
• Travel tips in your surroundings
• Offline route planning with altitude profiles
• Offline search places, coordinates and categories including open hours and contacts
• Measuring distance by two fingers on the map
• Submitting photographs of places
Even offline you can:
• Use downloaded maps or regions
• Search locations all around the world
• Find the route and navigate at places without internet connections
You will enjoy this app!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Windy Maps first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: What is The WPA3 WiFi Security Standard? [Guide]
Download and Install Windy Maps on PC
To download and install Windy Maps for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Windy Maps on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Windy Maps on PC.
Download Windy Maps for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Windy Maps Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Windy Maps, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Windy Maps on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.