Window – Intermittent fasting tracker is a free Health & Fitness App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Window – Intermittent fasting tracker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Window is a customizable, intelligent and well-designed intermittent fasting tracker that you can use to track fasting and eating windows, monitor your weight and to motivate yourself.
You can manually manage when your fasting period starts and ends.
Great tool for weight loss
Monitor your weight changes in dynamics. Try water fasting.
See your journey in a timeline and your journal with photos and notes on your results.
Motivation without stress
No exhausting challenges. No annoying notifications. Intelligent attentive relations between you and yourself.
HOW TO START?
All you need to do is define how long your fasting will be.
Then choose a plan and customize its eating window duration and its start using fasting timer.
Start fasting and get notified when your eating window is opened.
See how intermittent fasting diet influences your weight and track your progress in a smart timeline. You can attach photos, health and mood notes to see the qualitative dynamics of your fasting journey too!
Manual adjustment of fasting and eating windows like 16-8 or 5-2
2 fasting plans
Smart intelligent notifications
Fasting diary and timeline with your photos and mood or recipe notes
Use weight tracking without any limits
Switch to one of 8 fasting plans
What types of fasting plans can you find?
Manual Plan – absolute control of you fasting and eating windows
Leangains (16:8) and Leangains+ (18:6), the most famous Intermittent Fasts
Easy Start – 12 hours eat and 12 hours fast
Easy Start+ – for those who want to skip breakfasts and snacks in the evening after dinner
The Warrior Diet – the toughest route for the most experienced fasters
Fasting Goal – pursue your aim – fast for a set amount of time
Daily plan – consistent intermittent fasting with a custom schedule
Intermittent fasting is an eating pattern where you cycle between periods of eating and food refusal. It isn’t about which foods to eat, but rather when you should eat. Unlike many diets, intermittent fasting doesn’t require counting calories, macros, or measuring ketones. You can keep eating your favorite foods during the eating window.
* SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
You can choose from different subscription options.
* 1-month Subscription
* 1-year Subscription
* A subscription with a free trial will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless you cancel the subscription before the end of the free trial period.
* Cancel a free trial or subscription anytime through your account settings on the Google Play Store and continue to enjoy the premium content until the end of the free-trial period or paid subscription!
Window fasting tracker is intended to be a tool to track intermittent fasting and is not a medical or healthcare service. The content within Window is for informational purposes only. You should consult with a medical professional before starting intermittent fasting or any other weight loss program, especially if you are pregnant or suffer from a medical condition.
California Privacy Notice: http://www.thriveport.com/privacypolicy/index.html#h
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Window – Intermittent fasting tracker first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Kids Safe Search PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Window – Intermittent fasting tracker on PC
To download and install Window – Intermittent fasting tracker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Window – Intermittent fasting tracker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Window – Intermittent fasting tracker on PC.
Download Window – Intermittent fasting tracker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Window – Intermittent fasting tracker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Window – Intermittent fasting tracker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Window – Intermittent fasting tracker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.