WIND – Smart E-Scooter Sharing is a free Android App developed by WIND Mobility, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on WIND – Smart E-Scooter Sharing PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
WIND is a smart dock-less mobility platform. We offer dock-free electric scooter (WIND, “E-Scooters”) and bicycle rentals to fulfill short distance urban trips. We are committed to providing you with an easy, healthy, convenient, reliable, and environmentally friendly way to travel by combining an advanced idea with IoT (Internet of Things) technology. No keys, cash, ID cards, or deposits needed. After just a few clicks on the app, you can immediately hop on and enjoy your ride. WIND will take you there!
– Easy to use: Unlock with one click in the WIND app.
– Smooth and secure payment: Either via PayPal or credit card.
– Safe ride: Outstanding hardware quality.
– Low cost: Our pricing fits every need.
How to use?
1. Download the WIND app (Formerly named BYKE in Germany).
2. Open the app and search for nearby E-Scooters (or bicycles in Germany).
3. Scan the QR code to unlock.
4. Enjoy your ride, follow local regulations, use bike lanes where available, and do not ride on sidewalks.
5. Reach your destination and “End Ride” in the app. Park correctly and make sure the vehicle is not obstructing others.
Download the app and enjoy your ride!
Tips and Notice:
1. Please enable GPS and Bluetooth on your smartphone for a better experience. GPS can provide a more accurate location service. Bluetooth will increase success in unlocking vehicles. Keeping the GPS running in the background, however, can decrease battery life.
2. Before locking, please open the app to make sure the trip successfully ends.
3. Users must be 18 years or older to use and operate vehicles.
4. Please park in appropriate locations and make sure the vehicle is not obstructing others.
5. Please always wear a helmet while riding our E-Scooters, this is required by law.
More info: https://www.wind.co/
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced WIND – Smart E-Scooter Sharing first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install WIND – Smart E-Scooter Sharing on PC
To download and install WIND – Smart E-Scooter Sharing for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type WIND – Smart E-Scooter Sharing on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy WIND – Smart E-Scooter Sharing on PC.
Download WIND – Smart E-Scooter Sharing for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More WIND – Smart E-Scooter Sharing Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using WIND – Smart E-Scooter Sharing, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running WIND – Smart E-Scooter Sharing on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.